Dedicated To Your Safety…
and… dedicated to providing our guests with a clean & sanitary environment in all of our vacation rental homes!
Enhanced Cleaning Practices & Procedures (incl. CDC Guidelines & Recommendations)
- Wipe out all windowsills
- Dust or wipe off overhead light fixtures & ceiling fans
- Remove all cobwebs from ceilings, ceiling fans, corners of rooms, behind floor lamps, behind toilets,
- Clean mirrors, sliding glass doors & glass top tables w/streak free glass cleaner
- Dust, wipe down & disinfect all furniture, including game tables, pool sticks, paddles, etc.
- Remove furniture cushions & vacuum underneath. Spray w/disinfectant
- Thoroughly clean underneath all furniture (move if possible) & clear out any objects, dust bunnies,
- Sweep, Vacuum, Mop all floors
- All light switch plates must be wiped with disinfectant with each clean
Staircases: Sweep or vacuum; then mop. Get down all cobwebs. Disinfect all railings, banisters, and other areas on staircases & loft areas where guests could make direct contact with their hands.
Kitchen/Dining: (Disinfect all surfaces, including appliances)
- Use disinfecting wipes to clean cabinet, drawer & appliance handles, knobs, pulls,
- Remove all items from refrigerators, then remove crisper drawers, and any other removable shelves or trays, and wash thoroughly with warm, soapy, bleach water
- Clean oven(s), inside & out (main oven, microwave, toaster oven, etc)
- Pull out all small countertop appliances & canisters & thoroughly clean behind & underneath them.
- Clean & disinfect all countertops and/or bars, making sure there are no streaks or residue
- Clean back splash behind stove, top & outside of stove, underneath burners (if necessary) & clean inside bottom stove drawer
- Check all potholders, and wash, if needed. There should never, ever, be dirty, stained, or greasy washcloths left for guests to use.
- Wipe & disinfect the outside of all bigger appliances – pay special attention to front ice & water dispensers
- Make sure all dishes & silverware are clean, sanitized & put away
- Make sure all kitchen drawers are clean, tidy, disinfected, and free of food or crumbs
- Clean, sanitize & disinfect sinks & fixtures & wipe dry
- Clean & sanitize trash cans
- Sweep/vacuum, then & mop floors
Using disinfectant wipes, thoroughly clean washing machine & dryer, inside & out, including all knobs, handles & pulls
- Clean all tubs, showers, sinks, toilets, vanities, countertops & other surfaces w/disinfectant. Make sure there is no streaking or residue from cleaning products
- Clean all mirrors
- Clean & disinfect all cabinet & drawer knobs, shower door handles, light switches & plate covers,
- Make sure entire bathroom is free of hair
- Shake & vacuum rugs (wash if needed), spay w/disinfectant.
- Clean & sanitize trash can
- Strip beds and put-on fresh linens; Spray mattress pads w/disinfectant spray. Launder sheets &, blankets.
- Clean all mirrors
- Dust all furniture, lift up any loose cushions in furniture & vacuum thoroughly; spray w/disinfectant spray
- Vacuum, or sweep & mop floors. Vacuum under bed (sweep & mop if wooden or tile floors) & clear any objects, dust bunnies, etc.
- Get all cobwebs down from ceilings, ceiling fans & corners of room
- Wipe out all dresser, nightstand & chest of drawers; spray w/disinfectant.
- Clean & disinfect all light switches, plate covers & pulls
Porches, Decks & Entry
- Sweep, vacuum or blow to remove any & all debris
- Dust or damp wipe all furniture
- Get down all cobwebs
- Check grills (those not only need to be scrubbed clean on the inside where food it cooked, but all dust, pollen, cobwebs, needs to be cleaned off on the outside.